Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Parklife


This weekend, I went to my first music festival. It was something I've been looking forward to since I bought the tickets in July. The festival headlined Passion Pit, Nero, Justice, The Presets and many more DJs and bands. The festival started at noon, so most of the people I went with started getting rowdy around 11AM. Unfortunately, I was overcoming the flu, so I could just witness the wildness.




The weather was awful, but ponchos helped us power through.







It was Miguel's first music festival too.




 

Also discovered a lot of cool bands.






Jess and Justin getting buck.
 

Nero was definitely one of the best acts.








The Presets.






And finally, I saw JUSTICE † live. I must say I was a little disappointed with their set list, but hey. They still played. It was still memorable.


No comments:

Post a Comment